Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

My recount holiday


My holiday recount.
WOW do you wanna know what i did in the holiday’s? Well sit back and find out.
In the holiday’s I had attended two weeks of youth Town Panmure activities. It was a pleasure to meet heaps of people in the two weeks of holidays. The places I traveled to was Extreme Trampoline,Rain Forest express in west Auckland,Lloyd Elsmore pools and the movies in sylvia park and Orakei Basin for an outdoors day.


It was so fun I experienced a lot of new interesting things in a week, one of the things I enjoyed was to co-operate and communicate with other citizens in the Youth Town Panmure community. I was amazed at the things that had just inspired me and caught a glimpse of my eye,there for was a little fluffy puppy who was a proud treasure of a supervisor at Youth Town Panmure.I enjoyed my enthusiastically enjoyable holidays this year.



 This is where i went to go to the extreme trampoline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.