Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My exciting two weeks of holiday


My exciting two weeks of holiday
The two weeks of holidays for me was exciting. I went to the exciting Matariki light trail and saw a couple of people from school.We got introduced to all of the designs and creations that lit up. I was spending time with my family and my friends we were having quite a lot of fun on the first week.I was really impressed with the courage and people that showed.

The last day of the first week of the holidays was very amusing because there was a big set of colourful “FIREWORKS”.They went “BOOM” and they all fainted in a second. The sound of the “FIREWORKS” were as loud as a lion “ROARING”you could hear and see them from as far as Taniwha Street.

Finally on the second week of the school holidays I went to exciting places like  Extreme Bowling in the Botany town centre, Paradice Ice Skating in the Botany town centre and Edge Rock climbing in Panmure. It was so fun in bowling I got at least 5 strikes and 3 spares.Then in Paradice Ice Skating I fell down about 8 times. Finally in Rock Climbing was stunning because of all of the very high courses and challenges.
The past holiday overall was the best holiday I have ever had.It was very cool intresting and entertaing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.