Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

The Super Car

“Wow look at that car what is it?”. As soon as I took a glimpse of that car it was just like heaven. “I would really like a car like that!”said Tom.“That is the amazing delicate supercar”Said Mr Smith.”WoW” Said Tom. Mrs Julian said “Kids come on time to go and see the other exhibitions”.Tom sulked when they had to leave and see all of the other exhibitions.I wish I could see that car everyday I wake up.”Really Mrs Julian?”said Tom.”But...But...But”said Tom.”Enough of your buts”said Mrs Julian.

The class went to every exhibition of the museum and when it was time to leave there was enough to see the one more exhibitions.The whole class decided to go and see the SuperCar and Tom was so excited he was the first in the line.They rushed and took pics of the magnificent Supercar.”WoW” said Tom.That spontaneous car maybe one day I would own a car exactly like that.I realised that all the others wee sa and i didn't know why?”Why are you guys so sad?” said Tom?”We are all sad because the SuperCar wouldn't be in the museum because it is getting shipped to China.” Said the class” “Because someone in China has brought it”.”Oh no”said Tom.”What do we do?”.”We have to do something fast and soon”said Tom.”I have to do something”.So Tom went home the next and started to think, So he decided to write a letter to the people who is about to buy the supercar.He started with Dear Citizens of China I would like to say something some of the kids  in my class are feeling so upset that the supercar is leaving the museum because that car gives us memories we tolerate all of the respect you give to that car but we would like it to stay in the local museum.My class is so sad we have to overcome this.So please think this over again maybe there will be another car of your intrest.Yours Sinserily Tom Jhonson.

The next day I told the whole class about the supercar and in the morning I already received a reply from the citizens.We finally opened the letter and the news was the citizens said “Ok well Tom we have made a decision and think that we should...leave the car at the local museum.We know how much it means to your classmates and teacher.Thank you for your letter.Yours Sincerely Ben and Julie.”We hope you have a lot of fun with the supercar and we are glad we got a opportunity to get the beautiful car ever in the world oh well thats my opinion”.”WoW” said Tom.So he ran back to school the next day and told everyone the great news.They were all pleased and invited the residents to come and take a photo with the supercar and so they lived very camly and pleasent.

By Te Puawai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.